Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Running

I realized today that I have no real way of knowing how to train myself to be a good runner... I am not quite sure how much running and how much walking should happen or how fast I'm running in general. At any rate...I'm just  stumbling through... I've been frolicking on a 1.4 mile round trip...In order to track my progress I figured I should jot down what I'm running on each part...

Therefore...

1. ran to dead end sign
2. walked to turn around
3. ran to stop sign
4. walked to mailboxes
5. ran from there, up hill to top
6. walked to mailboxes
7. ran from there to next set of boxes
8. walked to last mailboxes, ran to driveway..

Obviously this makes no sense to anyone but me, but let me tell you i think i did good =)

1 comment:

  1. I think that running is a building process. So this is where your at right now. Maybe tomorrow you will run a little further or you will walk a little less. You have to make small achievable goals. Personally I think where you live is like the worst place to run because its either all uphill or all downhill. Sucky!!!!

    ReplyDelete