Thursday, January 13, 2011

Perplexed...

I came to post today in order to clear the air and spill out all these convoluted feelings that are swirling around in my brain. However, I am hesitant to do so because I don't know if I even have a clear grasp as to what I want and how I want to move forward from this point. I know that once it comes out action should be taken, needs to be taken however with most things I am afraid of taking that step.

I know that I can make a number of excuses to myself and justify certain things but once it comes out I know that the support of my friends will encourage me to follow the chosen route...but lets face it I'm not ready. I miss the days when such decisions had clear answers and had little consequences. I realize that this is making no sense, and that even in my own blog I can't come out with it...

This is something I need to work on. What do I want my future to look like? What path do I want to take?

Until more conclusions can be obtained...that is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm.....It seems like you are talking in code. What do you really mean? Maybe you just don't want to say

    ReplyDelete